Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Ke$ha - Luv-emo Forum - Page 7

Ke$ha

123 replies to this topic

#121 indigoxsweater

Noobert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

I thought the same as her (nothing but a ditzy bitch, etc...) but I read that she actually has rock roots and went down the pop road for the hell of it. She has shown some signs that she actually understands how obnoxious her music is, which gives me hope for the human race.. but infortunately, I can't help myself from singing along to We R Who We R on occassion (when you hear it so much, you know, <.<).

#122 gizme98

Whatever you want me to be.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:12 PM

It shouldn't give you hope for the human race or whatever your on about because she went down the pop music route so she could get more dosh. Kinda like selling out without actually bothering to try to preform the music she likes.

#123 RootsThatRuin

True Creeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

I heard her brother introduced her to Fugazi and the likes.... and yet she writes this shit? I don't understand...

#124 emo_1997

Noobert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Myspace:
  • Youtube:
  • Twitter:
  • Location:Live now : Norway/Hometown : Hafnarfjordur,Iceland :) <3

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

I (L) kesha..

1 user(s) are reading this topic