Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Listen To The Above Song, Comment, Then Post One - Luv-emo Forum

Listen To The Above Song, Comment, Then Post One

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mega Mind

Getting Bored Yet?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

Ok here we go, there's all too many thread here where people post songs but no one listens to them. So here, you must listen to the song above all the way through, then comment and post your own for the person below to do the same. Because of this let's try and keep songs under 6 minutes so people don't get bored and not listen.

I reckon we could all find new bands we like this way.
I'll start, something light on the ears i think to begin with...

Also, if you don't know how to do youtube tags, then quote the post above and copy their formula, just remember you only need the bit after the ?v= bit from the URL, so a bunch of random letters and numbers basically.

#2 xJoeySixShooterx

Resident Dungeon Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:47 PM

That video was exactly what I would expect from The Bronx: strange. They're not bad, but they don't ever really hold my attention =\

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users