Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Do You Struggle Deciding What To Listen To? - Luv-emo Forum

Do You Struggle Deciding What To Listen To?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Mega Mind

Getting Bored Yet?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

Sometimes i can be into an album and i'll listen to it all the time, but i try and stop myself in case i get bored of it, i've ruined some of my favorite albums by listening to them too much.

But sometimes i go through periods, like now, where i just don't fancy listening to anything specific, so i'll end up sticking my ipod on shuffle on the way home, but i prefer listening to albums.

Does anyone else get this happening to them?

#2 gizme98

Whatever you want me to be.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

I get what your saying. You go through periods where you will listen to just about anything on your iPod but sometimes (like when you get a new album) you can't stop listening to it? Yeah I get like that to sometimes. I'm kind of going through that phase now actually.

#3 Mega Mind

Getting Bored Yet?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

Yep. I also get period where there is nothing on my ipod that i want to listen to and i have to go an buy/download a new album just for something new.

#4 gizme98

Whatever you want me to be.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

Oh I've never got that. There is always one album and a couple of other songs I can listen to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users