Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Forum Updated To 3.2.3 ~ Read More - Luv-emo Forum

Forum Updated To 3.2.3 ~ Read More

forum update 3.2.3 ipb themes new admin

2 replies to this topic

#1 Naraa

I bite !~

• ADMIN
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:39 PM

The newest update of the IPB was implied thuesday the 27th December.

- This newest update provides us with blogs and updated features from the IPB staff.
One downside is Avatar sizing. This must either be changed from the template itself due coding, or we must wait for a new update from the IPB staff once again.
However if we change this from the template, avatars may be buggy and the size might get mixed up so I'd prefer to wait and either fix other things first while we wait.

Also comments on the status updates in your feed is bugged in the new version of the board, since you're supposed to be able to comment but are apparently not. This will most likely be fixed soon as well..

Please report any bugs to the admins if you should encounter any.

Three Themes Added as well.

#1. Marble (set as default)
#2. Carbon Orange
#3. Infinite Dark

Don't worry about this being the final change to the theme though. I still want to add a custom theme with time, but It'll take time as well.
But this is where our missed and beloved ICY BLUE SMILE comes into the picture. He has agreed to help me upgrade the forum, and he will be customizing the theme for what it's worth. However you must still provide us with wishes and suggestions, so don't ever stop your open mind to spread.

Love, Naraa.

@nathalienyuu_

Hey guys. I made a twitter to post smaller and quicker changelogs and news. Mostly for the lazy bunch of you who don't enjoy reading..

This is my personal twitter, I'll post personal stuff as well. When the forum and the site is final, a twitter for the site may come too.

#2 dypeSyday

Noobert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Facebook:
  • Myspace:
  • Last FM:
  • Twitter:

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

Happy New Year!!!!!

#3 Britty-kitty

Almighty Brit

• MOD
  • 11,060 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

Stop posting meaningless post, first warning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users