Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
A Must Hear Band - Luv-emo Forum

A Must Hear Band

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan

Resident Elitist

• MOD
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:49 PM

ok let me first start off by saying most of todays Hardcore is shit, it's for the most part a very generic and predictable style of music. however i'm pleased to say the band i'm about to show you is not only extremely forward thinking, but also a breath of fresh air musically speaking.

they are called PALEHORSE and they are a Hardcore/Punk band from the UK
click here to listen

what makes them special? well it has more to do with what they 'lack' then what they have. as some of you might have already noticed they have no guitarist. "how can that be possible?" some of you may be asking. well what you hear when you're listening to Palehorse are two bass players, one bass is under heavy distortion, that is what gives the music such a heavy and powerful feel. this does somewhat limit the band to how fast they can play, but who the hell cares with a rad sound like the one they create!

check them out. to sum them up, if Against Me! played their old songs as Hardcore covers they would sound like this!

#2 RyanTakesTheSquare

True Creeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:31 PM

interesting band. It reminds me of a crust band from Dallas that my friend let me listen to..

#3 Guest_The Tower_*

• Guests

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:32 PM

ryans.... BROTHERLY GATTAI.... FUSIOOOOOON!

#4 Tatto Tears

Noobert

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

Pleased with this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users