3 Things On Your Mind
Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:39 PM
Thanks to someone called whitsy for the thread on EB that gave inspiration to this. I really just thought 4 is too much and three is such a nice number.
1) I'm tired and I'll go now and brush my teeth and then go to bed.
2) Oh shit - I forgot to wash my hair.
3) Make that wash my hair, brush my teeth and then go to bed.
Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:46 PM
1) Now I'm thinking of the song^
2) I'm thirsty....I need to go get a drink
3) I wish my parents would get out of the living rooms so I can watch ANTM
Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:56 PM
and a million more,...
Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:21 PM
2.) I will wave at that guy tomorrow
3.) I hope tomorrow is a good day.
Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:23 PM
I need to break down and throw out old magazines.
I should sort them first into ones I like, and ones I don't, then burn the latter for warmth.
Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:37 AM
(1) My nose and fingers and toes are freezing
(2) School is so depressing... I work so hard on my paper and put in so many hours and it's never as good as I hope, but then again my expectations may be too high
(3) I've been in a weird mood all day and I'm not sure why... I really need to put more thought into what's really on my mind...
Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:16 AM
2. I can't believe he said something so nice!!
3. DAMN! I don't want to get off.....
Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:36 AM
oʇ uǝʇsı1 oʇ unɟ ʎ11ɐǝɹ sı ɔısnɯ s,08 ɔıssɐ1ɔ
Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:45 AM
2) My muscle bulk
3) 1) and 2) in the same bed.
Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:04 AM
2. I should not be on my computer at 1:30.
3. What if my Mom catches me?
Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:23 AM
3.) Not enough time to download everything.
Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:00 AM
DyingTolerance on AIM
Creative block on new sig banner
Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:06 AM
Well you're on my mind too
And beating you at being musically diverse
And my science homework that I should be doing
Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:23 AM
- The fact that, that is something I realised neon years ago, but just got reminded of then
- The chick that plays Bella in Twilight, looks like Hermione out of Harry Potter.
As you can see, I think many intellectually based thoughts.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users