Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Hatebreed - Luv-emo Forum

Hatebreed

5 replies to this topic

#1 Skud

Old Wiseman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:31 PM

Thats all i had to say, this band rocks =D
Their lyrics are all so violent ^^
Listening to them is what makes me such a patient person

#2 Executioner

True Creeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:30 PM

Yeah ^^ Moshcore!!

#3 Legion1094

Noobert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 07:57 PM

meh...i kinda like em...but the rest of the bands i like keep me from wanting to listen to them...

#4 Ryc0v

Noobert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:28 PM

Hatebreed is the most unimaginative and untalented display of Metal I've ever heard.

Devildriver fucking OWNS them.

Any bunch of fools can play badly distorted guitar and scream the song title mixed in with the word "FUUUUCK"...

EXAMPLE. Straight To Your Face.

SO LAME.

#5 Skud

Old Wiseman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:57 PM

Well I respect your opinion, in retort and defence of HateBreed I'd like to say:

1. Stfu
2. Well some of their songs may be like that others actually mean something.
Ex. To the Threshold
Which if you have no desire to actually listen to, is about those forgotten and shunned by society rising and defeating all that has hurt them. And the video is even better if you still aren't impressed. Its about a boy tired of hearing his parents fight and his mom getting hit and him himself being abused. And in the in before the dad kills the mother and son, Hatebreed steps in and defends them.
3. They help me when I'm angry because they help me vent stress.
And unlike other bands, I can actually understand them.

#6 Legion1094

Noobert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:21 PM

View PostRyc0v, on Nov 30 2007, 05:28 PM, said:

Hatebreed is the most unimaginative and untalented display of Metal I've ever heard.

Devildriver fucking OWNS them.
Any bunch of fools can play badly distorted guitar and scream the song title mixed in with the word "FUUUUCK"...
EXAMPLE. Straight To Your Face.

SO LAME.
YES, DEVILDRIVER FUCKING RULE! Dez Fafare is an awesome singer!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users