Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php on line 923

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
My Chemical Romance - Luv-emo Forum - Page 18

We kindly request all new members upload an avatar and update their profiles to avoid being mistaken for a spambot, thank you.
Welcome to Luv-emo Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

My Chemical Romance

345 replies to this topic

Darkness

PVNX

• Members
  • 2,529 posts
I liked all their cd's... it's just The Black Parade wasnt as true to themselves as the other two albums. It just wasnt them.

Zephyric

If I'm not being awesome, something's probably wrong.

• Members
  • 2,195 posts
^ The bonus track on that album made me lol though. :laugh:

The PittaMonster

The ghost of Christmas past...

• Members
  • 1,797 posts
Well they encourage your complete co-operation...

Zephyric

If I'm not being awesome, something's probably wrong.

• Members
  • 2,195 posts
...send ya roses cuz they think you need to smile :laugh:

The PittaMonster

The ghost of Christmas past...

• Members
  • 1,797 posts

As of 4 weeks ago, My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways. This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same

:D

1Dark6landers

Noobert

• Members
  • 9 posts
Sorry, I'm very fan of MCR. They're songs make me feel nice (sometimes sad at the time, don't know why). Some examples should be:

A great live:Mama (no way I loose another chance to see them)
Amazing videos Helena (I'd love this on my funeral)
Something to believe in: Welcome to the Black Parade (hope to join when my time comes)
Nice lyrics: I don't love you
(This one made me cry) Cancer :crying:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users