Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php on line 923

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php:923) in /home/luvemoco/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Anathema - Luv-emo Forum

We kindly request all new members upload an avatar and update their profiles to avoid being mistaken for a spambot, thank you.
Welcome to Luv-emo Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Anathema

2 replies to this topic

C3H5N309

Creeper

• Members
  • 111 posts
If you never have, give them a chance.
Pure dark, pure emotion, pure pain, in what all of it is in it`s best shadow.
You will either love or hate it.
They went through many musical changes over the years so here are my fav albums:

Serenades
The Silent Enigma
Eternity
Altenative 4
Judgement
A Fine Day to Exit
A Natural Disaster

Feel like it`d be wrong to say more, everything you need to know is best told by the music itself.

Most emo lyric of theirs I can think of :whistling:

Life.. has betrayed me once again
I accept that some things will never change.
I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony
and it's left me with a chemical dependency for sanity.

Yes, I am falling... how much longer 'till I hit the ground?
I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
Have I really lost control?

I'm coming to an end,
I've realized what I could have been.
I can't sleep so I take a breath and hide behind my bravest mask,
I admit I've lost control
Lost control...

iheartart

Wannabe

• Members
  • 64 posts
i know one song of them that i really really like :o
Flying.

eleonora

Noobert

• Members
  • 4 posts
lost control and one last goodbye are some of my favourite songs of anathema. really good band.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users